Thursday, March 29, 2012

a blog, eh?

Never thought I'd do this . . . a "blog" I mean.

My Grandpa wrote daily in a diary for over twenty years. I would love to read through his journals, although his handwriting is worse than a doctor's scrawl so it would take a good long time.

I don't have much to say, but in the interest of stopping time would like to put down some of our daily happenings.

It is gorgeous today - sunny and warm. My tendency is to get outside quick, before the sun disappears behind the clouds. But wait. There are no clouds here. We now live in a new dot on the map, a spot on the prairie, and the west coast 12-month rainy season is a thing of the past.

So, I sit at leisure and watch my kids playing and my puppy romping in the sunshine.  I know that I can always go out in it later on, after a few chores are done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment