Friday, May 18, 2012

sinus infection

So. Fun, fun, fun. I was just getting over my cold, when I get slammed with a nasty sinus infection. I went first thing this morning to the clinic - one has to go early to get in quickly. I was the second one there, and by the time they opened the doors there was a good ten people behind me. So I've started the antibiotics, and I am just praying the kids don't get the same thing. M hurt his ankle yesterday and it is all swollen. Not sure what's wrong, but Dr. O sent him for an X-ray. She also has him on antibiotics.

There are so many things to get done before A's parents arrive on Sunday. Oh, well. I guess the important things will get done. I am very anxious about the coming visit, although I love his parents. Hopefully it will go okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment